Thursday, February 7, 2013

About this site

Over the years living in Canada, some friends asked me recipes of some of my cooking, so I decided to create a blog introduces my recipes translated in English.

Currently I use food.com and cooksnaps.com also to show people the recipes with easy to follow steps. I quite like cooksnaps.com since you can add a picture on each process and you don't have to wait for 24 hours for it to be published.

On either sites, I don't really have too many contents just yet - if you have small kids to take care of, you know you don't have much time to spare for yourself. :)

Aside from translating recipes, I am thinking posting other things such as Japanese culture, Japanese neat gadgets and some interesting articles translated into English.

Anyway thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my recipes & blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment